Adakah diantara kalian yang memiliki hobi mendengarkan atau bermain musik?
Saya adalah salah satunya. Saya sangat menyukai musik bahkan saya menyukai musik lebih dari saya menyukai seorang gadis, karena musik dapat membantu saya untuk meluapkan emosi dan ekspresi.
Jika dalam keadaan sedih terkadang lalu-lagu “galau” yang diiringi irama gitar yang menyayat-nyayat sangat membantu memperbaiki mood. Gak percaya kalian, sob? Coba lah! It works ^_^
PustakaBahasaInggris.com – Artikel hari ini saya akan memberikan kalian Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 3 Orang tentang Musik “Rock N’ Roll Music”. Temukan materi Bahasa Inggris terkait dengan contoh Percakapan Bahasa Inggris di bawah ini.
Table of Contents
Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 3 Orang tentang Musik “Rock N’ Roll Music Zone”
Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 3 Orang tentang Musik
Situation: Dolph and his friends are talking about music for their next concert on their Campus. What kind of music are they talking about?
Check the following conversation, Let’s go!
Deni: Hi Dolph. You look so tired.
Dolph: Yeah… Our music project makes me a little bit dry but I like it and overall, I’m just fine bro. How about you? You look so happy. What’s up, bro?
Dolph: Wow… That’s cool. bro. It’s simple and gentle weep. Hahahaha.
Deni: Yeah… but It ain’t for “Pop Music” cause you know that I’m a fanatic of vintage style.
Dolph: I know that. So, that’s why we still play loud of “Rock N’ Roll” atmosphere.
Deni: I do agree with that. Anyway, Where is Iduy?
Dolph: He is in the restroom for a while. Maybe he will be here soon.
Deni: And how about your guitar?
Dolph: This guitar that you mean?!
Deni: No..not that one. The newest one. I heard that you bought one more.
Dolph: Oh… It’s in my “caveman” It has been repainted. So I bring this Vintage Guitar.
Deni: That’s good. It must be awesome.
Dolph: Yeah… I’m sure about it. Oh, that’s Iduy.
Iduy: Hi bro… Sorry for waiting. Did I miss something?
Deni: Not yet, We just want to start the conversation. So, What do you have for the next our concert? “Jazz, Blues” or something?!
Iduy: Alright. Dolph and I made a new song. The title is “One Last Breath” this music has quite of Rock N’ Roll skill. Like we have. And your job is adding the bass for this music.
Deni: Do you bring the sample?
Iduy: Maybe you have to ask the man.
Dolph: This is the sample. There are Vocal, Guitar, and Drum.
Let’s check it out!
Deni: Alright, that’s quite easy. What about drum set?
Iduy: Take it easy, bro. I have already prepared. This is my favorite.
Deni: Wow… By the way, Why don’t you use double pedals?
Iduy: That’s too much because we won’t play “Hard Core” anymore.
Dolph: Yeah… You’re right. We just play “Rock N’ Roll”
Deni: Alright, What are we waiting for? Let’s Rock!
Iduy: Yeah… Let’s Rock! M/
Dolph: Let’s kick them all!
* Rock N’ Roll: a type of popular dance music originating in the 1950s, characterized by a heavy beat and simple melodies. Rock and roll music was an amalgam of black rhythm and blues and white country music, usually based on a twelve-bar structure and an instrumentation of guitar, bass, and drums. (noun)
* Jazz: a type of music of black American origin characterized by improvisation, syncopation, and usually a regular or forceful rhythm, emerging at the beginning of the 20th century. Brass and woodwind instruments and piano are particularly associated with jazz, although guitar and occasionally violin are also used; styles include Dixieland, swing, bebop, and free jazz. (noun)
* Blues: melancholic music of black American folk origin, typically in a twelve-bar sequence. It developed in the rural southern US toward the end of the 19th century, finding a wider audience in the 1940s as blacks migrated to the cities. This urban blues gave rise to rhythm and blues and rock and roll. (noun)
* Pop Music: a light explosive sound. (noun)
* Hard Core: the most active, committed, or doctrinaire members of a group or movement. (noun)
Pelajari Materi Descriptive Text dalam Percakapan di sini:
Vote your voice for better articles
Best regards: PustakaBahasaInggris.com